Magnum tonic wine is a Jamaican drink gaining popularity lately due to its benefits and intoxicating effects. If you haven’t heard about the Magnum drink, you have been living under a rock.
Produced in Jamaica and the Caribbean region, it offers a boost of energy and sexual vitality.
Let’s discuss this drink, its benefits, side effects and its rising demand among people. Also, I will answer some commonly asked questions by people.
What is Magnum Tonic Wine?
Magnum drink is a mead drink that got its name from a dance hall in Jamaica. The firm that produces it highlights the Jamaican dance hall culture and it also sponsors many events across the globe.
Among many events, it sponsors the “The Magnum Kings & Queens of Dance Hall Competition,” 2007 debuted dance hall show in Jamaica. Over the course of time, the intoxicating wine has seen a boom in its demand.
And it isn’t just becoming popular in Jamaica but also gaining acceptance throughout the world. Now, let’s
Well, there is something magical in this drink and that’s because of its composition. A list of Magnum Tonic Wine ingredients includes the following items:
- Jamaican Sparking & Carbonated Water
- Grapefruit Juice from Concentrate
- Citric Acid
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Citric Acid
- White Grape Juice
- Potassium Sorbate
- Artificial Color
- Potassium Metabisulphite
- Natural Flavoring
The cherry-flavored drink has an alcohol composition of 16.5% by volume. It is lesser than the number in tequila. Moreover, it is suitable to consume for both men and women on any special occasion.
Reason for its Popularity
The major reason for the popularity of the Jamaican magnum drink is the multiple benefits it offers. Also, it has a sweet taste that is different from other alcoholic beverages.
People who search for a sexual stimulant and energy booster prefer this Jamaican drink. Besides, it also offers relaxation by reducing the impact of anxiety and depression to a great extent.
What Benefits does the Drink Offer?
Jamaican Magnum Tonic Wine benefits a person in many ways. Here is how:
If we compare the alcohol composition of the Magnum Jamaican drink with other alcoholic beverages, it is slightly higher. It contains 16.5% alcohol in it. And that’s what makes it a suitable option to experience intoxicating effects.
That’s a major reason why it is quite popular in clubs and party houses. However, keep in mind that it takes around 30 mins for this drink to show its intoxication effects.
Magnum drink contains many types of vitamins and minerals as it is made of many herbs and tonics. Due to this, this alcoholic beverage is a healthy drink that improves energy to a great extent. If I talk about its flavor, it has a syrupy sweetness and it relates greatly to ginseng.
Since its composition contains Vigorton 2, a similar sexual stimulant found in Viagra. That’s why it is useful in improving sexual vigor by stimulating sexual desires. It is a popular reason why it is largely consumed in nightclubs.
The Jamaican drink acts as a natural cleanser by getting rid of all harmful contaminants from the body. Regular consumption of this drink helps cleanse the urinary, circulatory and digestive systems naturally.
Magnum Tonic Wine’s composition includes vital vitamins and creatine monohydrates that naturally help the body cleanse itself. Therefore, a person can experience liveliness if he consumes this drink.
Does it Have Any Side Effects?
Almost every drink comes with some benefits and a few minor side effects. Similar is the case with this alcoholic drink. Let’s discuss Magnum Drink’s side effects here!
- Dizziness – It could lead to dizziness. So, if you get dizzy easily, you should either not consume it or take it within limits.
- Headaches – Intoxication due to the Magnum alcohol could result in headaches due to contraction and expansion of blood vessels. It happens when the body tries to retain normalcy after its intoxicating effect.
- Diarrhea – Though this one is not a common side effect of the drink, it causes diarrhea in some people. Hence, one should limit or avoid drinking it if he/she experiences diarrhea symptoms.
- Impaired Vision – Consuming too much of Magnum Tonic Wine could lead to blurred vision. However, it is not experienced by everyone. Only those who don’t have high capacity experience it.
- Stomach Ache – Those who are sensitive to the alcohol content may experience stomach aches. Therefore, it is best for you to stop its intake for a few days if you experience such symptoms.
- Vomiting – Too much consumption of alcohol disturbs the stomach lining. And it causes some people to vomit.
Until now, you have gained information regarding the benefits, side effects and ingredients of Magnum drink. Let’s discuss a few FAQs here to help you gain more knowledge about this Jamaican drink.
How many Calories does it Contain?
A 200ml bottle of Magnum tonic wine contains around 157 calories.
Can Ladies Drink it too?
Yes, this drink is suitable for consumption by ladies. It tastes sweet and contains only natural ingredients. Therefore, it is safe and legal to consume this drink even by ladies. And anyone could purchase it online using eCommerce websites.
Conclusively, I can say that Jamaican Magnum Tonic Wine is a perfect replacement for alcoholic beverages. Due to its natural composition, it offers many benefits to consumers.
Though it has some mild side effects, its delicious taste makes it a suitable drink for alcohol lovers. One piece of advice is yous should consume it in small quality to take advantage of it.